Friday, May 27, 2011

So You Think You Can Blog (more than once every couple of months)

I keep telling myself to update this.  People have asked for more couponing blogs, or for me to post instructions on something crafty they have seen.  And I swear that I will, and then I don't.  I am a lazy, lazy blogger.  I am much better at reading blogs (hello all my online friends!) than I am at updating this blog.  I really thought this time I would do it.  I was super motivated.  But there is the job and the kid and the hubby and the dishes and the laundry and about 80 million other excuses not to do it.  I could sit here and say I will be better, but it probably isn't true. 

I am cooking up some couponing blogs and maybe you will see some crafty goodness in a few weeks.  Until then I am going to do something a little more personal.  I hope you like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment